Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Back to space (II)

Chloe & I
Hi readers! I always wanted to blog about my recent life but somehow I got stuck whenever I come to this page, totally have no idea whats wrong with me either. Fine, I told myself I must come up with a post by hook or by crook. Haha so here I am, blogging.
Life has been hectic these days. I just got transferred to a new department, Retail Ticketing. I got transferred for pathetic 4 times - First: C&DMC, Second: Marketing, Third: Assisting Director of Sales & Fourth: Retail Ticketing. I guess this Travel Agency which Im currently serving internship at has some serious problem with their management. Whatever it is I swear Im not coming back to this damn company. I CAN'T WAIT FOR 29 JUNE 2012! FREAKING CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment