Friday, December 30, 2011

One more day to 2012!

In a blink of an eye, we are coming to the end of 2011. I still remember myself flipping the very first month of 2011 of my calender. Frankly speaking, how many of you still remember your revolution for 2011? Haha yes, Im one of those fools and Im trying real hard to recall alright:/

Since its coming to an end of 2011, I should pen down those things that I've done this year.
  • Back to school on Jan after a long vacation
  • Juggling school, work, netball & family
  • Attended Edeliz's baby shower
  • My virgin trip to Bangkok on April with Pris, Ruth & Estella
  • Attended Elizcia's birthday party
  • A sudden change of grpmates
  • Worst netballuxion experience
  • Got my AX watch for birthday present
  • Birthday celebration with Angeline, Estella & Cadence @ Ding Tai Fung
  • Genting trip on Dec with Jaslyn, Ruth & Estella
  • A mini celebration for 'Dong zhi' with kryp and thanks Sarah for buying us glutinous ball
  • Lastly, a mini potluck farewell for 2011 with kryp this Sat @ Kallang
Im really glad that I can still managed to pen down quite a number of things that I have done in 2011. I think its pretty good to keep a journal as journal writing is a personal journey, determined wholly by your own thoughts. A place where your deepest thoughts can reside without fear of judgment, blame, or need of justification. In addition, you can record fresh memories that you see!

Why not keep a journal if you don't already have a revolution for 2012 be it hand writing or blogging:) Hahaha I think is a great idea yea? Give it shot.

Before I end this post, I would say life is not a bed of roses. If you wanted me to describe my life with two words, I would say "eventful" and "traumatized" even though I am this young. It's like a roller coaster-up and down. Only this roller coaster has more downs than ups. Every time I feel down, I worry whether I would feel up again. Right now, Im just looking forward to the next ride up. Im constantly setting goals so that I have something to focus on, work toward and look forward to. No matter how bad things are, there's always something you can do for yourself that will make you feel better, you just have to figure out what that is, be strong, visualize how you are going to feel when you do it, then just go out there and do it.

Today is friday! Have a good weekend ahead people.
Signing off, Jacelyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment