Thursday, January 12, 2012

Back to Dss!

Hi people! Finally back to update this little space.

Um so how long have I left my secondary school (Dunearn)? Haha its exactly 4 years since I last stepped into Dunearn and today, my friends and I returned to Dss like finally~ Managed to talk to teachers who once taught us. Of course food is the one that we miss the most!

All-time favourite!


Pictures with our beloved ex-coach.


Happy birthday, Yi Rang! I know that its pretty early for us to give you a birthday cake but I doubt we would be meeting up soon. This lady with red shirt is hitting her 27 in a few weeks time. Ha I can still remember you were 19 when coaching me for netball and that time I was only 14! Omg!! And this year, Im turning 21 years old. See, time really flies like an arrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment